Hope Centre (Singapore) has a whistleblowing policy.
The scope of the whistleblowing policy covers the following:
• Failure to comply with legal obligations.
• Threats to health or safety of employees and/or the public.
• Fraud (e.g. theft, corruption, misrepresentation, bribery, kickback or embezzlement).
• Abuse of power.
• A deliberate attempt to cover up any of the above.
To assure whistle-blowers of confidentiality:
1) Not more than two whistle-blowing officers shall administer the email address,
2) Independent, non-executive Board members who are not involved in financial transactions may administer the email address, and
3) Staff shall not administer the whistle-blowing reporting channels.
Hope Centre (Singapore) assures whistle-blowers of confidentiality except when law enforcement is involved.
Whistleblowers are encouraged to provide their contact information in case more information is needed.
Whistleblowers can report via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below.
This form is used strictly for reporting of whistleblowing cases relating to illegal, unethical, fraudulent or corruption activities occurring within Hope Centre (Singapore) or relating directly to any Hope Centre (Singapore)’s personnel. All other feedback or enquiries not relating to the purpose above should be submitted to https://hopecentre.org.sg/contact-us.